Divas Dine & Dance Festive Party at Mulligan's Bar & Restaurant AyrMulligans Ayr, 7-9 Arthur St, Ayr KA7 1QJ View Sat 25 Nov, 2023 Doors open: 13:00
About the Event
Divas Dine & Dance is a premium daytime socialising & dancing event for discerning divas! You can relax, mingle & sing with friends whilst enjoying live entertainment accompanied with delicious drinks and a sumptuous selection of table served hot food, all hosted in one of Ayr’s most glamorous & spacious venues – Mulligans Bar & Restaurant in association with Fever Tree & Whitley Neill.
What should you expect on the day? Diva doors open at 1pm and you will receive a warm welcome upon arrival, served with a complimentary glass of prosecco (soft drink options available) and shown to your seating or table area by our Diva hosts.
Our live entertainment stage performers consist of DJ’s CazMac, Krystal & Richard 'Coochi' Johnston. Our vocal performers, Kim Wilson & Fiona Young will deliver a powerful rendition of timeless classics for you to sing along to and Dave T Sax will be freely mingling, engaging and entertaining the audience with his freestyle virtuoso saxophone performance.
Our brand partners: Fever-Tree & Whitley Neill are supplying cocktails & menus alongside a pop-up flower selfie wall - the perfect backdrop for strutting DIVA's.
So, dress up, pull on your dancing shoes and get ready to dance and party. Divas Dine and Dance promises to be an incredible event filled with live music & performers, delicious food, drinks, entertainment and fun. See you all on the 25th November x
If you have any pre-event ticket questions please call 07929 040109
Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. Multi artist events may include changes in line up or venue which do not constitute material change, and therefore do not qualify for a refund. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded to your original payment method, we are unable to refund to alternative accounts.
2. If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
3. In the event of Divas Dine & Dance Incorporated acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
o Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
o Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
o Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
4. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
5. You are advised at the time of booking that any associated travel or accommodation booked for an event is not covered by any cancellation policy at the time of ticket purchase. We strongly recommend that you purchase Event Ticket Insurance separately.
6. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
7. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
9. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Event ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
10. Customers are advised that event content is uploaded to the Website by third parties. We endeavour to monitor this for accuracy and decency but are not liable for this information.
11. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
12. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
13. Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 48 hours of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
14. Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
15. All tickets dispatched by email contain QR codes that are required to gain entry to the event. Any lost or damaged QR codes may result in refusal to enter the event, the final decision on this lies with the event organiser.
16. You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also, laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink.
17. The event organiser, venue management and Divas Dine & Dance Incorporated accept no responsibility for any personal property.
18. It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
19. Ticket holders’ consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
20. All these terms and conditions are governed by Scottish law.
21. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number per person (currently set to 6 per person).
22. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
24. The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Divas Dine & Dance Incorporated accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out-of-date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the your customer log in
25. For any other queries or help please contact email@example.com