The Complete Stone Roses / Definitely Oasis Live in AyrPrinthouse, 154 High Street, Nile Court, Ayr KA7 1PX View Sat 17 Feb, 2024 Doors open: 19:00
About the Event
After a record number of SOLD OUT gigs in 2023, Nostalgia Nights Entertainment are delighted to announce the triumphant return of The Complete Stone Roses & Definitely Oasis to Ayr in 2024.
Join us on Saturday the 17th of February 2024 at The Printhouse as two of the UK’s best known & most followed tribute acts go head to head in what will be an epic night celebrating the music of the legendary Mancunian super groups; The Stone Roses and OASIS
With the full Stone Roses (self titled Album) & OASIS Definitely Maybe being playing in full & in chronological order, it will be an epic night celebrating the music of the legendary Mancunian super groups.
So get your best bucket hats looked out and get your shades and swagger on as we go full out with a blistering night of ROSES & OASIS classics from the best tributes on the go to the Manc legends.
NB. OVER 14’s only, UNDER 18’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Main Event Travel.com Limited (Main Event Tickets)
1. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. Multi artist events may include changes in line up or venue which do not constitute material change, and therefore do not qualify for a refund. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded to your original payment method, we are unable to refund to alternative accounts.
2. If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
3. In the event of Main Event Travel.com Limited acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
o Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
o Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
o Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
4. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
5. You are advised at the time of booking that any associated travel or accommodation booked for an event is not covered by any cancellation policy at the time of ticket purchase. We strongly recommend that you purchase Event Insurance separately.
6. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
7. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
9. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
10. Customers are advised that event content is uploaded to the Website by third parties. We endeavour to monitor this for accuracy and decency but are not liable for this information.
11. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
12. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
13. Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 48 hours of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
14. Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
15. All tickets dispatched by email contain QR codes that are required to gain entry to the event. Any lost or damaged QR codes may result in refusal to enter the event, the final decision on this lies with the event organiser.
16. You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also, laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink.
17. The event organiser, venue management and Main Event Travel.com Limited accept no responsibility for any personal property.
18. It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
19. Ticket holders’ consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
20. All these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
21. If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of Main Event Travel.com Limited.
22. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased Tmore than this number.
23. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
24. Our T&Cs are in line with 'Which? Consumer Rights' - http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/tickets-and-events
26. Main Event Travel.com Limited do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
27. Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of both Main Event Travel.com Limited and the organiser(s) of the event, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).
28. The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Main Event Travel.com Limited accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out-of-date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the your customer log in
29. For any other queries or help please contact email@example.com